These are some interesting looking web sites designed for children.
Let us know what you think or them or, maybe, you have some great sites that you would like to recommend for this page!
- Have you seen the Mr. Men Show website?
- What games do you like playing? There are lots of ideas on the Games Kids Play site.
- The BBC’s Blue Peter site.
- Try some interactive art at Haring Kids: a site created by the artist, Keith Haring.
- There is a mixture of activities on the F9 Kids site.
- If you like stories there are stories to read, to listen to and to make models from at the Candlelight Stories site.
- There are more stories to read at the Bedtime Stories for Kids page.
- If you know your grammar and parts of speech you could try writing some Wacky Web Tales.
- Ever tried blowing bubbles? For lots of information about the science of bubbles and tricks and tips and bubble blowing tips visit the art and science of bubbles site.
- Curious about space and space travel? Find out more by visiting the NASA kids site.
- Try some maths questions and challenges on the American site, A+Click. (If you are in Year 3 try Grade 2 questions, Year 4 could try Grade 3 first, Year 5 could start with Grade 4 and Year 6 with Grade 5.